If you have been refused employment, passed over for a promotion or terminated due to sexual harassment, your employment rights have been violated. Sexual harassment by a Memphis employer can take many forms, call our Memphis sexual harassment lawyer advisors to evaluate the specifics of your cases and determine if you have a sexual harassment claim against your employer.
Many people subjected to a sexual harassment at work live with the harassment for years because they fear retaliation from their employer.
The Memphis sexual harassment attorney counselors at Crone & McEvoy, plc, can help you determine if your case justifies legal action against your employer.
Memphis Sexual Harassment Attorney
At Crone & McEvoy, plc, our Memphis sexual harassment lawyer professionals understand the serious nature of sexual harassment in the workplace and are dedicated to helping victims stop the harassment and recover damages for the emotional damages and physical injuries that may have occurred.
Sexual harassment in the workplace can be defined as any unwelcome sexual advances or inappropriate verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature. Sexual harassment can occur from anyone you may encounter during your work day such as a: manager, co-worker, supervisor, customer, or vendor, regardless if male or female. Our Memphis sexual harassment lawyers have extensive experience handling sexual harassment claims in Memphis Tennessee and work to stop the harassment and protect your employment rights.
For Professional Advice On Sexual Harassment Law In Memphis – Email Us
Speak With An Experienced Memphis Sexual Harassment Lawyer – Call: 901-737-7740
Experienced Memphis Sexual Harassment Attorney Counselors Offer A Successful Track Record in Cases Involving:
- Comments about Physical Appearance or Attributes
- Inappropriate Jokes
- Inappropriate Sexual Gestures
- Pervasive Displays of Inappropriate Images
- Sexual Innuendos and Comments
- Spreading Rumors about a Person’s Sexuality
- Talking About Sexual Activity
- Threats or Bribes for Unwanted Sexual Activity
- Unwanted Advances
- Unwanted Touching
Memphis Hostile Work Environment Lawyer
In most situations, the Memphis Sexual Harassment attorney counselors at Crone & McEvoy, plc works directly with clients to fight sexual harassment in the workplace. We investigate the situation and counsel clients on the proper steps involved in filing a sexual harassment complaint against an employer.
Memphis Sexual Harassment Lawyer helps client with:
- Emotional Abuse in the Workplace
- Mental Abuse in the Workplace
- Physical Abuse in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment at Work.
- Threats in the Workplace
- Workplace Intimidation
More Examples of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Conspiring to Sexually Embarrass The Worker
- Conspiring to Sexually Humiliate The Worker
- Inappropriate Innuendos
- Sexual Harassment Resulting in Wrongful Termination
- Using Sexually Offensive Language
- Using Sexually Threatening Language
Sexual Harassment at Work Can Involve:
- Employer Liability for Sexual Harassment
- Employment Discrimination
- Inappropriate Comments on Appearance
- Obesity Discrimination
- Sexual Discrimination
- Unintentional Sexual Harassment
- Workplace Dress Codes
Contact an Experienced Memphis Sexual Harassment Lawyer at Crone McEvoy