Have you run into a situation while trying to sell, finance or develop a home? You may be in need of the services of a Memphis real estate lawyer. Our strong team of experienced Memphis real estate lawyer professionals is dedicated to bringing the best results to Real Estate and Mortgage Industry clients efficiently and enthusiastically. As our company continues to grow, we remain committed to furnish you, the client, with the sense of satisfaction that comes from knowing that your business is as important to us as it is to you. We handle each and every transaction with care and integrity because our goal is your success.
Memphis Real Estate Law is defined as a variety of legal issues relating to both commercial and residential real properties; including but not limited to the leasing or sale of property, financing, acquiring, developing, constructing and managing of properties. If any of the above applies to you, a Memphis real estate lawyer is here to assist you.
- Memphis Real Estate Lawyer
- Memphis Foreclosure Lawyer
- Memphis Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
- Memphis Boundary Dispute Lawyer
- Memphis Waterfront Development Lawyer
- Memphis Right of Way Easement Lawyer
- Memphis Short Sale Lawyer
- Memphis Housing Lawyer
- Memphis Land Use Lawyer
Although we are based in Memphis, the offices of Crone & McEvoy, PLC service individuals and businesses in the metropolitan area of Memphis TN, Crone & McEvoy has experience representing individuals and businesses.
Memphis Real Estate Lawyer Service Areas:
- Germantown Real Estate Lawyer
- Cordova Real Estate Lawyer
- Bartlett Real Estate Lawyer
- Frayser Real Estate Lawyer
- Shelby County Real Estate Lawyer
- Whitehaven Real Estate Lawyer
- Millington Real Estate Lawyer
- Collierville Real Estate Lawyer
- Oakland Real Estate Lawyer
- Eads Real Estate Lawyer
- West Memphis Real Estate Lawyer
- Lakeland Real Estate Lawyer
- Arlington Real Estate Lawyer
- Olive Branch Real Estate Lawyer
- Marion Real Estate Lawyer
- DeSoto County Real Estate Lawyer
- Southaven Real Estate Lawyer
Crone & McEvoy offers skilled staff attorneys that focus on Memphis real estate law. For clients within an easy drive of our offices, we prefer an in person meeting. For out of town clients, we can certainly conduct a consultation over the phone. However, many of our clients prefer an in-person meeting to address critical issues with more immediacy and either fly to Memphis or pay for one of our attorneys to fly to their city for a meeting. Our client oriented Memphis real estate attorneys are prepared to meet the wishes of our clients in this regard.
Our Memphis Real Estate lawyers here at Crone & McEvoy, PLC are waiting to help those who feel they have been unjustly thrust into any of the situations described above.