You may need to speak with a Memphis personal injury lawyer if you or a loved one has been permanently and severely disabled or if a loved one has been accidentally or negligently killed. You will need the sound, experienced legal representation of the Memphis personal injury lawyers here at Crone & McEvoy, PLC if you hope to be compensated for your loss.
Be it an automobile accident, a workplace injury, a product defect, medical malpractice, or some other type of negligence that causes your tragedy, the experienced Memphis Personal Injury Lawyers at Crone & McEvoy, PLC have the background to successfully represent you and your family. In addition, for those situations where a large number of people have been wronged by an individual, business or civic entity, the Memphis personal injury lawyers at Crone & McEvoy, PLC can undertake a class action case on behalf of that group.
The offices of Crone & McEvoy, PLC offer:
- Memphis Personal Injury Lawyer
- Memphis Auto Accident Lawyer
- Memphis Car Accident Lawyer
- Memphis Truck Accident Lawyer
- Memphis Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Memphis Brain Injury Lawyer
- Memphis Dog Bite Lawyer
- Memphis Spinal Injury Lawyer
- Memphis Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
- Memphis Bus Accident Lawyer
- Memphis Public Transit Accident Lawyer
- Memphis Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Memphis Slip and Fall Lawyer
Although we are based in Memphis, the offices of Crone & McEvoy, PLC service individuals in the metropolitan area of Memphis TN, Crone & McEvoy has experience representing individuals.
Memphis Personal Injury Lawyer Service Areas:
- Germantown Personal Injury Lawyer
- Cordova Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bartlett Personal Injury Lawyer
- Frayser Personal Injury Lawyer
- Shelby County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Whitehaven Personal Injury Lawyer
- Millington Personal Injury Lawyer
- Collierville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Oakland Personal Injury Lawyer
- Eads Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Memphis Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lakeland Personal Injury Lawyer
- Arlington Personal Injury Lawyer
- Olive Branch Personal Injury Lawyer
- Marion Personal Injury Lawyer
- DeSoto County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Southaven Personal Injury Lawyer
Crone & McEvoy offers skilled staff attorneys that focus on Memphis personal injury law. For clients within an easy drive of our offices, we prefer an in person meeting. For out of town clients, we can certainly conduct a consultation over the phone. However, many of our clients prefer an in-person meeting to address critical issues with more immediacy and either fly to Memphis or pay for one of our attorneys to fly to their city for a meeting. Our client oriented Memphis personal injury lawyers are prepared to meet the wishes of our clients in this regard.
If you would like to explore in more detail the various issues involved in Serious Personal Injury and Class Action cases and how Crone & McEvoy, PLC is positioned to address them, follow the links below for additional information. Or contact Memphis Personal Injury attorney Alan Crone at (901) 737-7740.