Have you been the victim of a hostile work environment in Memphis Tennessee?
If you have been refused employment, passed over for a promotion or terminated due to discrimination, your employment rights have been violated. An employer cannot discriminate against employees based on age, gender, race, national origin, religion, pregnancy, or disability.
Many people subject to a hostile work environment live with the harassment for years because they fear retaliation from their employer. The Memphis hostile work environment lawyers at Crone & McEvoy, plc, can help you determine if your case justifies legal action against your employer.
Memphis Sexual Harassment Lawyer
Have you been a victim of sexual harassment in the workplace?
At Crone & McEvoy, plc, our Memphis sexual harassment lawyers appreciate the serious nature of sexual harassment in the workplace and are dedicated to helping victims stop the harassment and recover damages for the injuries sustained.
Sexual harassment in the workplace can be defined as any unwelcome sexual advances or inappropriate verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature. Sexual harassment can occur from anyone you may encounter during your work day such as a manager, co-worker, supervisor, customer, or vendor, regardless if male or female. Our Memphis sexual harassment lawyers have extensive experience handling sexual harassment and hostile work environment claims and will work to stop the harassment and protect your employment rights.
For Professional Advice On Hostile Workplace Law In Memphis – Email Us
Speak With An Experienced Memphis Hostile Workplace Lawyer – Call: 901-737-7740
Our Memphis sexual harassment attorney professionals have worked with clients on a variety of sexual harassment cases involving:
- Comments about Physical Appearance or Attributes
- Inappropriate Jokes
- Inappropriate Sexual Gestures
- Pervasive Displays of Inappropriate Images
- Sexual Innuendos and Comments
- Spreading Rumors about a Person’s Sexuality
- Talking about Sexual Activity
- Threats or Bribes for Unwanted Sexual Activity
- Unwanted Advances
- Unwanted Touching
Memphis Hostile Work Environment Lawyer
In most situations, the Memphis hostile workplace attorney counselors at Crone & McEvoy, plc work with businesses and employers in Memphis to address hostile work environments in Memphis Tennessee. We direct our clients to report hostile workplaces to give their company an opportunity to address their workplace. Working with the clients’ employer, we will investigate the situation and help employers bring about change to reduce the level of hostility in the work environment. However, if the company takes no action, our Memphis hostile workplace lawyer professionals counsel clients on the proper steps involved in filing an EEOC complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and, if necessary, formally cite the violation by filing a hostile workplace claim against the employer.
If you feel you work in a hostile work environment in Memphis, contact Memphis hostile workplace attorney Alan Crone at (901) 737-7740.
Memphis Hostile Workplace Lawyer helps client with:
- Emotional Abuse in the Workplace
- Harassment That Atagonizes Employees at Work.
- Mental Abuse in the Workplace
- Physical Abuse in the Workplace
- Threats in the Workplace
- Workplace Intimidation
- Creating and Unfair Work Environment
- Force Employees to Quit
- Force Employees to Resign
- Preventing an Employee from Obtaining Promotions
Examples of Workplace Harassment
- Conspiring to Embarrass The Worker
- Conspiring to Humiliate The Worker
- Inappropriate Innuendos
- Refusing to Provide Job Training
- Revealing Confidential Information of the Worker
- Revealing Private Information of the Worker
- Slandering an Employee’s Reputation
- Using Offensive Language
- Using Threatening Language
- Workplace Harassment and Discrimination
- Workplace Harassment Resulting in Wrongful Termination
Hostile Work Environments Can Involve:
- Defamation of Character
- Employer Liability for Sexual Harassment
- Employment Discrimination
- Inappropriate Comments on Appearance
- Language and Accent Discrimination
- Obesity Discrimination
- Religious Belief Discrimination
- Sexual Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Unintentional Discrimination
- Workforce Reductions
- Workplace Dress Codes
Contact an Experienced Memphis Hostile Workplace Lawyer at Crone McEvoy